Thursday, January 15, 2009

Multi-Tool


For Christmas this year I received a Leatherman Multi-Tool. This $90 item has 17 tools built into this handy stainless steal body. When I opened the gift I thought of all the ways I could spend the money when I took the tool back. I thought I would never need to pack screwdirvers, scisors, wirepliers, knives and so on with me ever where I went but I could buy several PSP games.

When I was unable to return the item I figure I would keep it with me for a while to see if I even used it. I used it... In fact I use it almost daily. It has become the most handy thing since I upgraded my cell phone to a PDA phone.

I never thought I would be a "Leatherman guy" but I am. However, I refuse to attach it to my belt. I have to draw the line somewhere.

No comments: